Feb 19, 2011

Water dreams

Posted by Jan on Saturday, February 19, 2011 with No comments
Because of my work schedule, my sleep schedule is pretty messed up. 3 mornings a week I have to get up at 3:15. That means that I need to be in bed by 9:00 the night before. I manage to do that, but getting to sleep is another story. In reality, I usually get 5 hours of sleep on those nights.

The other days I normally sleep 6-7 hours. I am a natural night owl and a perpetual early bird. Yep, that makes it complicated at best!

So last night was a weird night all around. I fell asleep sitting upright in bed watching a movie... something I rarely do (falling asleep sitting up). So when the pain in my neck woke me up, I watched the rest of the movie and then I went to sleep. Okay, crazy but who said I was normal.

I had a vivid dream last night that this person, a total stranger, had a massive headache. So in my dream, I got up, filled up one of my colorful juice glasses with water, grabbed a couple of ibuprofens and gave them to the stranger.

Or so I thought.

This morning, in my kitchen, was my juice glass full of water and two ibu's sitting on the counter.

I promptly drank the water and downed the ibu's because I had a massive headache....

0 comments:

Post a Comment