Feb 19, 2011

ABCs of Me

Posted by Jan on Saturday, February 19, 2011 with No comments
Kim, over at (Just) Trying is for Little Girls posted this fun, get to know me questionnaire (Kim got it from Shannon @ My Perfect Mess ) I figured I would follow suit. Pass it on!

(A) Age: 48
(B) Bed Size: Queen.
(C) Chore You Hate: Washing windows
(D) Dogs? None
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  Coffee, the local news and my protein shake
(F) Favorite Color: Periwinkle
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver
(H) Height: 5 ft 6.5 in
(I) Instruments You Play: Drums thru 8thgrade, then never again.
(J) Job Title:  Senior Systems Analyst
(K) Kids: Just me  ;-)
(L) Live:  Massachusetts
(M) Mom's Name: Diana
(N) Nicknames: J-Lo, Jama, Jan
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? None
(P) Pet Peeve: Sloppy targeting in bathrooms
(Q) Quote from a Movie:  A heart can be broken, but it will keep beating just the same ~ Fried Green Tomatoes
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 2 Sisters, 1 Brother
(T) Time You Wake Up? 3x a week @ 3:15. All other days 5:30 - 6:00
(U) Underwear: Bikini and boy shorts
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Rutabaga
(W) What Makes You Run Late: I don’t
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:  Ankle, finger
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Chicken kelaguen
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Any animal in the cat family


Thanks to Kim and Shannon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment